Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

I think stack and Walters were both lucky he didn't connect. Walters would have been knocked into next week (he Saw stack and didn't commit 100% to the ball???) and Walters was lower than Viney, so the stack attack could have had some time off, if he got him.

boy does this kid have clean hands. his gathering of the ball and handball releases are 1st class.

Stack would have missed 2 games minimum if that connected.

he was moving at some serious speed.

How good was that goal , it was that good it was ridiculous

If I was being critical was actually an inside-out torp. Which is actually harder to kick. The guy is a football genius.

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
If I was being critical was actually an inside-out torp. Which is actually harder to kick. The guy is a football genius.
It wasn't an inside out torp.... watch slowly it was standard, but the shape it took made it turn over rather quickly...

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Which **** campaigner who will be delisted in 2 years time will get a rising star nom ahead of Stack this week?
Bolton. If hes delisted in 2 Years lets hope we traded him to Failmantle for 2 firsts before then.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Watching Sydney Stack yesterday and other games he has played is exactly like watching his highlights clip from before the draft, Not alot of players can do this in their first few games and are usually conservative and take a while to adapt, He has stepped straight in and continued from where he left off at junior's

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
pvus8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back