Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Clean pickup...

........normal speed........................................................................SLOMO
WXheyqZ.gif
iMyQ1KF.gif
a doggies handball :D

Oct 3, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon he might get some midfield time. Knows how to play there

I was hoping they might run him through the middle for a bit last week during the last quarter. Seems a brilliant stoppage player. I wonder if its possible to start him in the middle at bounces and then drop back to make the 7th defender and bring someone like Lambert onto the ball after the bounce.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I was hoping they might run him through the middle for a bit last week during the last quarter. Seems a brilliant stoppage player. I wonder if its possible to start him in the middle at bounces and then drop back to make the 7th defender and bring someone like Lambert onto the ball after the bounce.

I like him off half back , The opposition small fowards crap them self's knowing its going to be Stack time if they dont rush their kicks

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
The hand smashing and foot stomping was so full on in the last the stands were literally shaking, and the funny part even though we lost we sang the song so loud you couldn't hear Port sing the club song on the PA
I do remember that, was best footy we had played up till '17 too.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Looks like something you’d get at pipeworks market if it was still going
Looks like someone is trying to profit from #SS44's image. He better be getting a cut.

This guy is a weird unit, but I love him

That is awesome! Loose as a goose. He'll knock you out and moonwalk all over your face.

This guy is a weird unit, but I love him

It's nice to have some extraverts in the team for a change the last few years.

This kid is not your usual shy 18 year old. Farkin love him.

What a legend.

Back