Welcome Welcome to Richmond - Thomson Dow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kwai Chang Caine

Walking the Earth, getting into adventures
Nov 26, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
He’s still stinking it up. If he wasn’t injured he was playing awful footy. Miles was decent for them but still a stop gap. Probably won’t get a game now with all their new inclusions.
Just checked, CEllis played 4 games for them this year. Not sure how much injury has stunted his development but he’s no chance of being on an AFL list at the end of his contract

THE_GUN

Keep trying ...... SON
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Just checked, CEllis played 4 games for them this year. Not sure how much injury has stunted his development but he’s no chance of being on an AFL list at the end of his contract
Should never draft players with limited speed as the chances of them becoming 100 game players is like 1 %

Calcium Man

πŸ†πŸ†
Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Whatever happened to CEllis. Last I heard he was apparently injured for Gold Coast.
He’s still stinking it up. If he wasn’t injured he was playing awful footy. Miles was decent for them but still a stop gap. Probably won’t get a game now with all their new inclusions.
Feel like I’m in groupies head listening to all the voices chat with one another πŸ€”

tora tora tora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
If Lynch picks Hawthorn or Collingwood are they still so great?

*shudders*
If Lynch is not at RFC????? But he came to Punt Rd. He saw and he conquered. End of hypothetical. FWIW. He exceeded my expectations. Worth every cent he is paid. Lynch or no Lynch I think our system would have still won us a flag.
One of the new draftees usually exceeds expectations. Will it be Dow?

Top Bottom