Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow - signed to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Champion data was taking Dow up as a mid forward but I think he could be handy in defence especially given the talent we already have in the forward line.

His speed and leap make him a hassle as a defender in my book but clearly there needs to be a bit of development. He could end up a Mr fix it put in a number of positions over his career and his strength maybe his versatility
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes past Prestia in his 3rd year with us.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes past Prestia in his 3rd year with us.
Past the reigning B&F in 3 seasons???
Nothing like a bit of unrealistic expectation!
I’d be just happy if he was a regular player but good luck to him, whilst highly unlikely I’d be more than happy for you to bump this thread in 3 years and stick it to me!

Well the next generation of midfielders are at the club and they are extremely lucky to have players like Cotchin,Martin,Edwards,Prestia,Houli to learn from and in 2-3 years time it will be their time.

RCD , Ross , Graham , Dow , Stack , Ralphsmith , Green

Martyn....? Cumberland.....?

Hearing good things about this kid

tenor.gif

They rate his ability to extract and release by hand very very highly, great hands. if he stays healthy will definitely play senior footy this season.

Once his strength improves and he can breakaway with pace, he’ll be the complete clearance machine package(I added that last bit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunna be a star. Imagine how good Paddy would be if he was drafted to a real club
Imagine doing a sneaky lil Shaun Grigg like deal and bringing him over to turn him into a premiership player.

He’s too far gone. Dud
I haven't done it but go back and have a squiz at the chat re Grigg before he came over. Would suggest 75% of us were all in that same boat on Grigg

I haven't done it but go back and have a squiz at the chat re Grigg before he came over. Would suggest 75% of us were all in that same boat on Grigg
Very true. He was 6 years in and people thought he was a dud lol

Very true. He was 6 years in and people thought he was a dud lol
More so Andy Collins played one good half of footy and we all thought he was going to be the best HFF in the game :tearsofjoy:

Went back and read some of those old threads. Boy oh boy wowee were we a sack bunch of flogs

Grigga

Premiership player/ruckman.

Kept Dusty on the straight and narrow early in his career.

Selfless act allowed us to pick up Marlion.

Heir apparent to Dimma

Made a great contribution for an ok player

Grigga

Premiership player/ruckman.

Kept Dusty on the straight and narrow early in his career.

Selfless act allowed us to pick up Marlion.

Heir apparent to Dimma

Made a great contribution for an ok player
100% he was a super pickup for us in hindsight. Dimma himself i think is on record saying Grigga has the smartest football mind hes seen and Dimma's been involved with some pretty special football minds.

But thats what i mean. Some say Paddy Dow may be washed, get him in a new environment with less pressure and he may turn out similar and thrive. Might not also but those are the types Blair and co would be watching closely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back