Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow - signed to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Comparing C. Ellis to Paddy Dow is insulting to C. Ellis. At least C. Ellis could kick and will have that laser pass to Deledio on his resume. What has P. Dow ever done?

Whatever happened to CEllis. Last I heard he was apparently injured for Gold Coast.

He’s still stinking it up. If he wasn’t injured he was playing awful footy. Miles was decent for them but still a stop gap. Probably won’t get a game now with all their new inclusions.

Just checked, CEllis played 4 games for them this year. Not sure how much injury has stunted his development but he’s no chance of being on an AFL list at the end of his contract

Just checked, CEllis played 4 games for them this year. Not sure how much injury has stunted his development but he’s no chance of being on an AFL list at the end of his contract
Should never draft players with limited speed as the chances of them becoming 100 game players is like 1 %

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happened to CEllis. Last I heard he was apparently injured for Gold Coast.
He’s still stinking it up. If he wasn’t injured he was playing awful footy. Miles was decent for them but still a stop gap. Probably won’t get a game now with all their new inclusions.

Feel like I’m in groupies head listening to all the voices chat with one another 🤔

If Lynch picks Hawthorn or Collingwood are they still so great?

*shudders*
If Lynch is not at RFC????? But he came to Punt Rd. He saw and he conquered. End of hypothetical. FWIW. He exceeded my expectations. Worth every cent he is paid. Lynch or no Lynch I think our system would have still won us a flag.
One of the new draftees usually exceeds expectations. Will it be Dow?

If Lynch is not at RFC????? But he came to Punt Rd. He saw and he conquered. End of hypothetical. FWIW. He exceeded my expectations. Worth every cent he is paid. Lynch or no Lynch I think our system would have still won us a flag.
One of the new draftees usually exceeds expectations. Will it be Dow?
We'd never have won the flag without Lynch. Firstly when Jack was out early in the year he kept us competitive. Won us the game single handedly against port. We'd not have ended top four and possibly could have missed the eight. He also kept us in and eventually won us the Prelim.

We'd never have won the flag without Lynch. Firstly when Jack was out early in the year he kept us competitive. Won us the game single handedly against port. We'd not have ended top four and possibly could have missed the eight. He also kept us in and eventually won us the Prelim.

Winning the game against PA in City of Churches is only one level of that game's value. What it did for the team at the time was enormous - personally I think that win carried the team's belief systems for the next 10-12 games. Coaches love that s**t!

Dow needs time. The kid ready to go is Martyn I'd suggest. Be very interested to see how he goes in intra-Club stuff.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back