Preview Welcome to Scum* week (scum not welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Jack Ziebell (Managed), Corey Wagner (Ankle), Mitchell Hibberd (Shoulder), Todd Goldstein (Omitted), Lindsay Thomas (Omitted).
In: Jarrad Waite, Trent Dumont, Ryan Clarke, Sam Durdin, Nick Larkey

Five changes (albeit 2-3 forced), another debutant. Dumont and Clarke get the chance to reclaim spots. Durdin gets another run, this time alongside Nielson. Zurhaar keeps his spot. Goldstein dropped (wat?), Majak in the ruck. LT on notice, especially with Marley to come back in. Waitey to bolster the forward line.

Interesting times.

Would love the younger look to rip * a new one.

Must stop supply to the giraffe. Need to nullify Hurley and Zaharakis especially.

Hopefully someone runs through shortsteppel early and the squib gets too scared to go near a contest and would love to see seagull floggard's pointy finger broken.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

marshmallow.JPG

Would love the younger look to rip * a new one.

Must stop supply to the giraffe. Need to nullify Hurley and Zaharakis especially.

Hopefully someone runs through shortsteppel early and the squib gets too scared to go near a contest and would love to see seagull floggard's pointy finger broken.

Don't forget the Portuguese guy Ooooooooorazio Fantasiaaaaaa . BT Is a qualified * stick ...

Don't forget the Portuguese guy Ooooooooorazio Fantasiaaaaaa . BT Is a qualified **** stick ...
I bet my perri perri chicken is better than his!

Mate you're going to have to do a little more than that this time I reckon.

whack%252520a%252520mole.gif

If your blokes get up (and I'm not discounting that by any stretch mind) it'll be a win for the ages.

Ffs the lions beat you and gave you a start as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back