Toast Welcome to St Kilda – Jack Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

it'd be interesting to know if his dad is a skinny tall or he has the genetics to fill out...cos there are some like that will never bulk up and olthers do it really quickly....if indeed that is as an important factor as has been suggested...but he looks chocka bloc with potential...

There is definitely a hell of sense of anticipation about 2020 ....i'm busting with excitement...i dont think i've felt as much anticipation about new blood ...certainly we haven't had this level of 'new hope' since the rebel alliance stole the plans to the death star.

Last edited:
EFA

BTW is it just me who always reads Bytel to rhyme with little? I know it probably rhymes with My Smell, intonation on the second syllable, but can't seem to get my brain to read it that way.
I think it's just you man! You have been lost in France too long!
Just like Bonnie Tyler or if your prefer Martin Tyler!
It's By as in Why!
And yes it does rhyme with My smell as in What the Hell?

Calling him Bitil would mean i must Belittle!
Hope that clears it up a little! ;)

Needs to spend a few Sunday arvos with the doc and myself at platform 28 , he will change body shape pretty quickly , not saying the right body shape though
PREDICTION: After 6 months or so that strategy will need revision 😳

oNe4nV1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Bell's resembles with the King bros. Triplets?

Are you saying Bells a ringer for Big Ben?

Okay. I’ll see myself out. No need to shout.

It's just you austinnn.....
You've been away too long.

By the way when you have 2 posts together it gives the optical illusion of the "S" in the tile being smaller in the second one down. It's like that ******* Blue White dress and Yanny Lauren s**t.

Clearly we had our eye on him as an option if someone bid earlier on Biggy than we wanted to do. Seems more like a genuine ruckman than Biggie.
Both are such long term prospects I reckon taking Bell as a rookie was the right choice.

Being premiers means you can afford to be a bit more risky

Comparison

Biggie
196cm 87kg's
92cm running and 73cm standing vertical leap,
2.86-second 20m sprint and 8.24-second agility test.

Bell
202 cm 83 kg's
73cm on the running vertical jump.
3.10 seconds on the 20-metre sprint and 8.49 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back