Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - BRAD HILL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Saints on getting Bradley Hill. He is a genuine star. For anyone that thinks you paid overs... you haven't. Beyond what he can do with the ball, he brings a pure joy and happiness that is infectious. I sure am going to miss him at Freo, and I'll be keeping an admiring eye out for him in Saints games. Hope he goes awesome for you and you climb the ladder with your new coach and players. See you in 2020!

I'm moving on and wrapped we landed Hill.
Happy days!

Pick 10
58 meh
2020 2nd will be 40ish with FS & Academy s**t
Blake 6 years but no major breakout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously anyone with doubts that has access to the premium stats on the afl app, go check out the top 20 for sprinting efforts since they starting tracking the stat. Brad owns the top 9 spots

40?! You think we're dropping nearly 20 spots in the first 2-ish selections?
I reckon we'll be mid table in 2020.
That's like pick 28 - 30

Have you seen there are 17 of the first 30 or so FS and Academy players. Its going to be carnage

I reckon we'll be mid table in 2020.
That's like pick 28 - 30

Have you seen there are 17 of the first 30 or so FS and Academy players. Its going to be carnage
Yes however clubs still need to use picks on those players, most of the picks that clubs use for points are in the 20s to 40s so picks will still be falling out from in front of us too.

It'll be hard to find a Freo fan that's happy to see Brad go, he's been an integral part of our team these last three years.

What you'll be getting:

He's at the peak of his powers at the moment and is invaluable in moving the ball forward & cutting through opposition zones with ball in hand.

The biggest thing you'll notice is how much work he does off the ball to create outlet options. There isn't a player in the comp that works harder than Brad in those situations. He does not stop running.

Enjoy his craft and look after him for us.

It'll be hard to find a Freo fan that's happy to see Brad go, he's been an integral part of our team these last three years.

What you'll be getting:

He's at the peak of his powers at the moment and is invaluable in moving the ball forward & cutting through opposition zones with ball in hand.

The biggest thing you'll notice is how much work he does off the ball to create outlet options. There isn't a player in the comp that works harder than Brad in those situations. He does not stop running.

Enjoy his craft and look after him for us.
Cheers mate really looking forward to seeing us have an outsider who can kick.

Really hoping Freo utilise Acres better than we have, he's really creative and I hope he becomes the player we've been hoping he would.

Great get and I'm absolutely stoked! Can't wait to be all signed up next year again! Go sainters!!!! Welcome Bradley!

Sure, we over paid slightly with some trade assets given we still have a few deals to do still, but there's a lot of trash involved at the back end of that trade from us + the 500k salary dump.

More importantly, Hilly is the exact type of footballer we have been crying out for for years. Quick, skilful and an endurance beast. Should prove to be absolutely dynamic under the roof

Remove this Banner Ad

Back