Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - BRAD HILL!

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll be hard to find a Freo fan that's happy to see Brad go, he's been an integral part of our team these last three years.

What you'll be getting:

He's at the peak of his powers at the moment and is invaluable in moving the ball forward & cutting through opposition zones with ball in hand.

The biggest thing you'll notice is how much work he does off the ball to create outlet options. There isn't a player in the comp that works harder than Brad in those situations. He does not stop running.

Enjoy his craft and look after him for us.

That probably partly explains why such a skilful player doesn't get many brownlow votes. That type of running would never get recognised by the umps

This is our biggest signing since Lovett in 09 and Jake in 15. Any chance we hire a team of bodyguards to shadow him 24/7 till pre season starts?
I know I'll be more nervous over the next few weeks than I've been this whole trade period. 🧐
Oh god, thanks for reminding me of the two most horrendous trade moments for the Saints in the last 20 years. I don't see why you've associated Brad Hill with those, please don't tell me there's a risk of off field issues with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of the two most horrendous trade moments for the Saints in the last 20 years. I don't see why you've associated Brad Hill with those, please don't tell me there's a risk of off field issues with him?

Nah no risk at all. Was joking, yet there's always that little bit of doubt at the back of my mind. 🤔 😅 Anyway, he'll be ok. Have you seen his gf? I wouldnt leave the house if i was him.

Stoked with this.

One of the best wings in the game. Will add so much to our team, can’t wait to see him and Billings line up on each wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back