Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - DAN BUTLER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a solid one here guys. The one thing with Butts is he loves taking the game on. His first instincts is to go forwards. Always looking to play on and run. Sometimes bites off more than he can chew and runs himself into trouble, but he makes things happen and ia very crafty around goals. An absolute bargain for what you paid. A little gem. Will be a GREAT partner for Gresham.

I have always rated this guy. My only concern is we have him, Lonie, Long, Parker, Hind and Kent all competing for two spots.

I wonder if he knew Carlton would s**t the bed so badly with Papley whether he would have nominated them instead.

Good luck to him, hopefully he can kick more goals than behinds and he will be a fan favourite for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Tigers let Butler go and keep Costagna is mind boggling.. Thank you Richmond
It's a fair statement but there's a reason behind it. While Butler is the better footballer from a technical perspective, he doesn't have anywhere near the workrate defensively that George does - and that doesn't bode well in our gameplan.

That's the beauty of football though, he may not be required to do those things in your game plan. I wish him all the best. Enjoy.

How Tigers let Butler go and keep Costagna is mind boggling.. Thank you Richmond

Castagna is Richmond's number 1 forward for pressure acts. Also finds himself in good positions in regards to shots at goal. Butler is probably the cleaner of the 2 but Castagna is more important to our gameplan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back