Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - JACK PERIS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has never played a senior game of footy in his life

Does this tell you enough that he is a long way behind?

Played 1 game of U 18s in Darwin and 0 Senior games

Goodluck with his loud mouth Mum blasting the FC every week on her instagram

Ahhh ok?

I don’t think anyone is expecting a category B rookie to not be a long way behind… that’s kind of the point of it, he’s a developing prospect.

anyways…

she's gonna be a real pain in the arse I reckon

Google her and take a look at her insta posts

She is disliked even in her ''hometown''

Her daughter is very similar
I've taken a look at her posts. Two recent posts about her son being drafted and the rest looks like just her life. What is wrong with it?

As most category B rookies lol. You are definitely making an unnecessary point.
Yes, doubtful he reaches the lofty heights of Connellan, Holmes and Alabakis.

What a waste of a low cost pick that would otherwise have gone unused!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, doubtful he reaches the lofty heights of Connellan, Holmes and Alabakis.

What a waste of a low cost pick that would otherwise have gone unused!
The 45th player on a list has a slim chance of making it as a consistent AFL footballer. Shock horror.

Nobody is denying it either haha. We all know he's got a lot of work to do. Good on him, let's hope he makes it.

say what? what footy club was she blasting?

That's Two negative posts now i have read about Nova , what's the story with her ?
She's an Olympic champion, a leader of young indigenous Australians who has put the time in at ground roots level and an amazing person to have around the club.

To think after this draft we could have people like Gavin Wanganeen and Nova Peris involved in the club is simply awesome. We want to be a club where indigenous Australians feel welcome and celebrated, not only because it's the right thing to do but because historically gun indigenous players win their club flags.

She's an Olympic champion, a leader of young indigenous Australians who has put the time in at ground roots level and an amazing person to have around the club.

To think after this draft we could have people like Gavin Wanganeen and Nova Peris involved in the club is simply awesome. We want to be a club where indigenous Australians feel welcome and celebrated, not only because it's the right thing to do but because historically gun indigenous players win their club flags.
I know who she is and what she has done ........................ I was asking why there have been a couple of negative comments about her

I know who she is and what she has done ........................ I was asking why there have been a couple of negative comments about her
She dared to put her head up over the parapet and go into politics? That will cloud the view of some people immediately?
That or she's been married 3 times because that of course means your 'difficult'.
Or she's unafraid to express an opinion?
I like her myself so only guessing...

She dared to put her head up over the parapet and go into politics? That will cloud the view of some people immediately?
That or she's been married 3 times because that of course means your 'difficult'.
Or she's unafraid to express an opinion?
I like her myself so only guessing...
We should just stick to drafting kids with polite, compliant parents.

Wasn't there any Clokes, Jacks or Wests nominated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back