Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - JACK PERIS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prioritised athletics over football early and has a December birthdate as well so is about as young as you can be in this draft pool plenty of development left in him both physically and football wise. I saw him play a couple of years ago in school footy when he was playing against boys 2 or 3 years older than him and about a foot taller in many cases and he showed plenty then, speed and skill. Lets hope the club follows through on the statements about investing in development we need to make sure we give these kids every chance to be the best they can be. I have high hopes for Jack seems like he has the drive and ambition to succeed and he certainly had the right role models along the way.

I think she’s great and I’m very happy jacks on our list. Late birthday with a ton of athletic ability who knows how far he can go. In fact both Jack and Josiah are exactly what I wanted to see on our cat B list. Also if you can’t dream large at their age when can you.

Has run a 10.9 seconds 100m as a 15 year old. Mum thinks he’s capable of a 10.6 in his current condition. Has a junior rugby league background where he played fullback. Broke the Melbourne Grammar record for tackles in a game with 26. Best friend is Josh Ward. Cousin of Brandon Parfitt.

There was a lot to unpack in that.

I have played competitive rugby against someone who has run 11.0 seconds flat in a 100m sprint and honestly every time I played him I felt like I should just put an orange cone on my head. He was that quick I genuinely felt like I was walking when chasing him.

And top end speed combined with a love of tackling, and underpinned by good tackle technique is a recipe to destroy opposition momentum.

Plus if young Jack doesn’t make it for any reason, there is still a very strong chance that St Kilda will have an ex player anchoring the 4x400 for Australia on the track!

I hope all St Kilda recruits make it. But if Jack does, he will bring an exceptional athletic profile into our best 22.

One to watch for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think she’s great and I’m very happy jacks on our list. Late birthday with a ton of athletic ability who knows how far he can go. In fact both Jack and Josiah are exactly what I wanted to see on our cat B list. Also if you can’t dream large at their age when can you.

And we gain a celebrity Saints supporter.

Has run a 10.9 seconds 100m as a 15 year old. Mum thinks he’s capable of a 10.6 in his current condition. Has a junior rugby league background where he played fullback. Broke the Melbourne Grammar record for tackles in a game with 26. Best friend is Josh Ward. Cousin of Brandon Parfitt.

There was a lot to unpack in that.

I have played competitive rugby against someone who has run 11.0 seconds flat in a 100m sprint and honestly every time I played him I felt like I should just put an orange cone on my head. He was that quick I genuinely felt like I was walking when chasing him.

And top end speed combined with a love of tackling, and underpinned by good tackle technique is a recipe to destroy opposition momentum.

Plus if young Jack doesn’t make it for any reason, there is still a very strong chance that St Kilda will have an ex player anchoring the 4x400 for Australia on the track!

I hope all St Kilda recruits make it. But if Jack does, he will bring an exceptional athletic profile into our best 22.

One to watch for sure.
jeez if he's fast and loves a tackle there's a lot of impact he can have even without a lot of skill. just have him menace the opposition defenders while King and Higgins get a free run at it

Tactic for opposition behinds.

Flood the crap out of the backline.
Kick out from Goal Square to Membrey, Sharman ,Paddy or Marshall.
Pass to King, who stayed more forward than the others and has Peris right next to him.
Quick handball, and run like crap.
Get really close to the goals then kick it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back