Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - JACK PERIS!

FootyMaster11

Senior List
Jul 17, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tactic for opposition behinds.

Flood the crap out of the backline.
Kick out from Goal Square to Membrey, Sharman ,Paddy or Marshall.
Pass to King, who stayed more forward than the others and has Peris right next to him.
Quick handball, and run like crap.
Get really close to the goals then kick it.

Done and dusted, grand final here we come

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tactic for opposition behinds.

Flood the crap out of the backline.
Kick out from Goal Square to Membrey, Sharman ,Paddy or Marshall.
Pass to King, who stayed more forward than the others and has Peris right next to him.
Quick handball, and run like crap.
Get really close to the goals then kick it.
Don’t wanna get too close to goals. Remember Ben Long kicking it into the post from point blank

I wonder who was doing the tackling
dont-go-there-girlfriend-dont-go-there.gif

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is Jack Peris' old man. He was a fair unit!! Hopefully young Jack inherited some of those genes and with a couple of pre-seasons in the gym, we may see a completely different Jack from the slight kid he is today....who is still only 17!!

botts

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is Jack Peris' old man. He was a fair unit!! Hopefully young Jack inherited some of those genes and with a couple of pre-seasons in the gym, we may see a completely different Jack from the slight kid he is today....who is still only 17!!

Dear fcuking lord. Imagine he bulks up half that much. That ball would never come out of the forward 50. Will have a couple of years though. Hopefully we give him the time

Aug 9, 2006
Level 2 Bar, Coventry End
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Packers, Detroit Tigers

Daniel Batman was renowned for his muscles, if you know what I mean.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
I'm really intrigued to hear how Jack is going. A really speculative pick, but he's got elite traits if he can get the fundamentals right.

Haven't heard much about him in the off-season, but if any track watchers out there could cast a glimpse his way tomorrow and in future weeks, I'm sure a lot here would be grateful.

I'm really intrigued to hear how Jack is going. A really speculative pick, but he's got elite traits if he can get the fundamentals right.

Haven't heard much about him in the off-season, but if any track watchers out there could cast a glimpse his way tomorrow and in future weeks, I'm sure a lot here would be grateful.
Well he looks happy at least 😃

NB: The Indigenous and Multicultural Player Summit is apparently running for a few days down here in Geelong so I don’t expect any of these fellas will be at RSEA Park tomorrow

Ads734

Premiership Player
Jan 24, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

I was pleasantly surprised with his year. In fact I was quite often surprised with how competitive he was and how much he improved. If he can develop a niche as a pressure forward or get to 20 plus touches might make a role for him self.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
I was pleasantly surprised with his year. In fact I was quite often surprised with how competitive he was and how much he improved. If he can develop a niche as a pressure forward or get to 20 plus touches might make a role for him self.
I think this kid has Ross Lyon special written all over him, lighten quick, loves to tackle, coachable and is finding the ball and showing he can play football. If he can hit the scoreboard Imo I can see him as a real weapon as a small pressure forward.

BarkerFan

Team Captain
Nov 26, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda

still only 18... Dec 17 birthday... so very nearly fell into this years draft. So should hopefully improve a lot again this next year, lets see how far he can go. Certainly an interesting case coming in as a Cat B, arriving so young and raw but with such speed.... real "bonus if he makes it" type

Username Unknown

Senior List
Aug 17, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well he looks happy at least

NB: The Indigenous and Multicultural Player Summit is apparently running for a few days down here in Geelong so I don’t expect any of these fellas will be at RSEA Park tomorrow

Brad Hill is looking good.The shape he has come back in. Indicates that this year the way he was being played/managed looks like it was having a large mental impact on him. Which I did mention but should of considered a bit more before posting my interactions with him and other accounts that I heard. I was just that frustrated with how much he was being paid, compared to his performance and the standards he was setting for our younger players. The the power of empathy hey!

Really hope he comes out this year and makes me regret my comments on here earlier in the year about him. I will happily eat my words.

Back