Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jonathon Marsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
Just watched the brief interview with him on the Saints Youtube channel, and he seemed to be jumping out of his skin with excitement. He looks stoked, can't wait to see him get his chance at the big leagues with us. Reckon he's going to want to repay the faith. Good luck to him!

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Good luck to Marshy. Wish him well at the Saints.
If his head is in the right place this time around, you guys will have gotten a steal. His kicking is a little suspect, but his athleticism is second to none, and his speed is ridiculous when he puts the afterburners on, especially for a KPP.

He has great on-field leadership too. He was the defensive general of the Pies VFL team before he started playing regular senior footy. I would have welcomed him back with open arms to the Pies. Much better player than that coke head Murray.
Thanks for the positivity guys.
At this stage, with the careers of Paddy and Robbo up in the air, we can do with all the good news we can get!

triggering bro

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can someone clear up the details of supplemental picks, is it a one-year rookie contract only/are there extra hoops to jump through to extend said contract?
I’m fairly sure it’s similar to a rookie contract. One year & first right of refusal if we want to contract beyond this year.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
After watching those videos Marsh reminds me of the way Shaun McKernan moves - very mechanical and clunky in his actions. I wonder if the club now regrets delisting Goddard?
I doubt it.
I’m sure they don’t take these decisions lightly. Marsh has played AFL, has got the speed Goddard didn’t have, and a bit more experience.

On top of this, he knows how lucky he is to have been given another chance, he’s going to bust a gut - that’s a figure of speech, footy gods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
I doubt it.
I’m sure they don’t take these decisions lightly. Marsh has played AFL, has got the speed Goddard didn’t have, and a bit more experience.

On top of this, he knows how lucky he is to have been given another chance, he’s going to bust a gut - that’s a figure of speech, footy gods!

No pressure on those footy gods, but I expect full retribution for the shit preseason we have been dished out by making Marsh the greatest Saints player in history.

Top Bottom