Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - LANCE COLLARD!

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s here 😊

B7Ri1kD.jpg

What a chad move to bring a pillow to Ross Lyons pre-season training.

Looks like he’s come straight from the airport lol, bullish on this kid.

Take a drink anytime one of the players wear ‘butter’ apparel or Birkenstocks.

Stock best dressed for mine, Henry too. Connolly looks tall.

Stocker back in the 90s. Crouch looks like a middle aged PE teacher. You'd be drunk if you started that game.

90’s is definitely “back”. Dressing like Limp Bizkit is cool again 🥹

Yeah, for sure, he dresses like my son. He gets excited by early Nike long sleeves like those and his jeans could house 3 Palestinian families in their excess fabric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And puts the entire speculation in our draft thread into perspective.
We have no idea about what is really happening.
We never ever do. All the bagging of SOS saying all he ever goes for are GWS and Carlton players (well I suppose, Stocker, Caminiti and Dow were examples), showed he was a canny operator at draft time.
Got Wilson whom we fancied
Got Collard whom we rated
and got a free 2nd rounder, basically Henry for free, and a pick next season.

We never ever do. All the bagging of SOS saying all he ever goes for are GWS and Carlton players (well I suppose, Stocker, Caminiti and Dow were examples), showed he was a canny operator at draft time.
Can’t understand the criticism of SOS…look at where GWS and Carlton lists are at!

Bit stiff by the Saints. Asking the bloke to move across the country and not even giving him pillows smh.

Hey don't knock the benefits of having the right pillow. He might like his own comfortable pillow.

I once drove a Landover 5000km over 26 days from Nairobi to Victoria Falls and we were camping most nights. My wife and I both flew in with our own pillows to get a good nights sleep, and in part as we knew that we would be sleeping on camp stretchers most nights in our tent. We were both very glad of this extra comfort ;)

11930907_802630749854227_2571372619334053397_o.jpg

Last edited:

this plus we have started to re-align the cap which had been maxed out and started to really re-align the age demographic and professionalism in the group

Hey don't knock the benefits of having the right pillow. He might like his own comfortable pillow.

I once drove a Landover 5000km over 26 days from Nairobi to Victoria Falls and we were camping most nights. My wife and I both flew in with our own pillows to get a good nights sleep, and in part as we knew that we would be sleeping on camp stretchers most nights in our tent. We were both very glad of this extra comfort ;)

11930907_802630749854227_2571372619334053397_o.jpg
So, you were travelling across Africa, and camping?

So, I'm guessing that the tent in the picture was called the buffet? :eekv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back