Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - LIAM STOCKER

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember this too and went back to have a look. In the last quarter with 5:06 left on the clock (1h57m35s into the replay) he yells something down the phone. Although as far as I can tell he says "Get *en Stocker off". Maybe not though - I can't lip read either.

View attachment 1711513

Yeah, I think it may look a bit more like that. Lyon seems quite tough on Stocker. He's got a talent for getting the absolute best out of players so maybe that's what Stock needs?

I remember this too and went back to have a look. In the last quarter with 5:06 left on the clock (1h57m35s into the replay) he yells something down the phone. Although as far as I can tell he says "Get *en Stocker off". Maybe not though - I can't lip read either.

View attachment 1711513
Get the ******* streaker off IMO.

How's Enright look of despair immediately after LOL

Given how well Stock has acquitted himself here, Dow should be begging for a trade to us by the end of the year. Runs hard tackles hard and racks up disposals with awful disposal. He’s basically Clint Jones MkII
I’m all for taking Dow. He is in and under and as long as he knows his limitations Ross can turn him into a good player.

Also playing in a midfield with Cripps and co

It doesn't tend to hide those with ability.
by 60 games Ablett, Selwood and Bartell had all posted some pretty good contested numbers in a midfield with each other in it. Not always , but often enough so you'd know.

With Cripps out of form, the Blues would bring Dow in if he was the saviour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back