Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MARCUS WINDHAGER!

Remove this Banner Ad

We might have had Mckenzie in this draft if the AFL hadn't intervened, did us a massive no favour
lewdogs just posted this on another thread…😳

“In all seriousness, I just heard MacKenzie has moved to Europe to pursue a soccer career. Cross him off I'm afraid.”

Is this the same guy you’re talking about? I’m not that up on the draftees.

Last edited:
lewdogs just posted this on another thread…😳

In all seriousness, I just heard MacKenzie has moved to Europe to pursue a soccer career. Cross him off I'm afraid.

Is this the same guy you’re talking about? I’m not that up on the draftees.

People will do anything not to play for us.

No worries fellas, I called Cam posing as a scout from Paris Saint Germain. I told him to get over here immediately and ignore all calls from AFL clubs if he wanted a contract to play alongside Messi and Neymar.

I've got a couple of mates up in Paris who'll string him along on a training field until draft day, then I'll call and tell him his work permit failed and he'll have to go back to Australia, but I'll make sure to keep it secret from all the AFL clubs... except one, bien sûr ;-)

Jason Momoa Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Well deserved after a few very big scalps. Backs himself and has a quiet resilience. He looks like he'll be hard to leave out of the side next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is seriously exciting, he is some sort of athlete. That burst of acceleration is a sight to behold. If his football ability matches his athleticism we are in for a treat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back