Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MARCUS WINDHAGER!

Remove this Banner Ad

George

Premium Platinum
St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2018 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 Reimagine Moorabbin
Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phi Eagles & Phillies, Liverpool, PAO FC

The beauty is that brainiac Kingy and his picks inside 30 theory on everything will also confirm just the 1 pick for the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool name, and a great get by the looks of it...has some very good traits. Likely to get a game or two next year I reckon.
Welcome Marucs Windhager.

You can just see Windhager written in lightening bolt font on a pair of double bass-drum skins in some 80s Euro-utensil-metal band. Elite name. The sort of name that goes with a protruding power chin.

Joey and Shifter mentioned some school games he played in early in the year for Haileybury. Recruiters were locked out due to covid restrictions.

Apparently Matty Lloyd said he had a game of 34 touches and 14 marks and one with 25 and 5 goals.

It's pretty normal for the kids bound for the AFL to dominate school footy though. Haileybury at least would have a few others of high standard taking touches off him. I'm still very happy with Windy though. I reckon he could be the best of the lot of them if he stays fit. He's got something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back