Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MITCHITO OWENS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody ripper! Has grown 10cm or something in the last 12 months, so every likelihood that he’s still going and could end up around 195cm. Is known to be strong overhead, so could be a real midfield weapon who can do it in the air and on the ground.

Great to hear that he had 20 contested possessions in that 43 and 4 goal game, so maybe he’ll end up playing on the inside.

Huge scope for improvement you’d think, as a “late bloomer”.

Bloody ripper! Has grown 10cm or something in the last 12 months, so every likelihood that he’s still going and could end up around 195cm. Is known to be strong overhead, so could be a real midfield weapon who can do it in the air and on the ground.

Great to hear that he had 20 contested possessions in that 43 and 4 goal game, so maybe he’ll end up playing on the inside.

he plays a lot on the wing but in every interview he says he prefers to be in and under as an inside mid. obviously still nice that he can run everywhere and mark well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he plays a lot on the wing but in every interview he says he prefers to be in and under as an inside mid. obviously still nice that he can run everywhere and mark well
Excellent, glad to hear that. Even more reason why we didn’t need a Hobbs type.

Oh no don’t tell me Steele wears those shoes that are secretly high heel style to make him look taller

Just makes Owens' height even better for us ;)

I’m sorry 43 and 4 goals? Is that a typo? Woweeee.

We get it mate you don’t rate him, move on.

I like listening to all different opinions from people who heavily focus on the draft.
792BE0D2-0975-425C-836F-0E2C6DBE077F.gif

Then again, as ol’ Joffaboy is so fond of saying, you don’t like it, block me and move on… 😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back