Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - OSCAR ADAMS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah , only one kick looked a bit shaky but still hit the target , No idea what the two above were banging on about his kicking for , ,,,,,,

If you like his kicking wait until you see who we took at 11!

I was hoping for a slightly more mature type in case we had an injury to Howard, but I'm really rapt with the look of this kid.

Probably means Allison goes back forward thus year of imagine
iQY96Ml.gif

Last edited:
just don't have him taking kick outs and Dougs brain fades are irrelevant
The way he wobbles out of the goal square and then chips it 20 mtrs sideways makes me want to kick the sh1t out of the TV at times , in saying that Dean does the same thing from what iv seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Structurally, he could be the most important player we drafted. If he becomes the player we hope then he holds down CHB as a key defender while also playing the role of an interceptor zoning off his direct opponent.

Love the selection. It’s interesting we traded-up to pick 51 to nab him. There were rumours that PA were ready to pounce.

Structurally, he could be the most important player we drafted. If he becomes the player we hope then he holds down CHB as a key defender while also playing the role of an interceptor zoning off his direct opponent.

Love the selection. It’s interesting we traded-up to pick 51 to nab him. There were rumours that PA were ready to pounce.
Yes, found that curious and showed we weren’t just picking what was left, but had him targeted.

Heard some very good oil from my mate in SA who use to play sanfl. Reckons he’s a special. Wanted his team to get him.
Same here. Heard from someone in Mount Gambier well connected in the footy world there that he is a great pickup. My mate was very pissed that the Crows had failed to get him. Oscar should be a very handy player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back