Welcome to the Adelaide Crows, Cathal McShane (narrator: he didn't come)

Perthcrow23

Senior List
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's almost pronounced Coil where he is from like Kyle but much softer. My pop who hails from cork calls him Coil Mcshin. Well sounds like it any way lol

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
We need a nickname

Cathal "Icism" McShane

Cathal "Lethal" McShane

Bluey

Threehead

Cathal "Pacific" McShane

Cathal "Kim" McShane
Willie
5QhDPRV.gif

Apr 29, 2010
Ngunnawal
AFL Club
Adelaide
6 foot 5 ginger that plays with a raging stag by this photo. Guessing that would be quite off putting for anyone sent to tag him

View attachment 803051
As a self proclaimed flaccid member yourself I imagine you would be quite jealous. It could just be that he has shoved his gloves down the front of his pants.

Reminds me of the story of the young lad that asked his big brother how to impress the girls at the beach. "Shove a pair of socks in your swim shorts". Later that day - "No you idiot. Down the FRONT of your shorts!"

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
As a self proclaimed flaccid member yourself I imagine you would be quite jealous. It could just be that he has shoved his gloves down the front of his pants.

Reminds me of the story of the young lad that asked his big brother how to impress the girls at the beach. "Shove a pair of socks in your swim shorts". Later that day - "No you idiot. Down the FRONT of your shorts!"

Rimbaud82

Rookie
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
He's a huuuuuge loss for Tyrone, he's one of the best players in the game and an absolutely crucial one for them.

Back