Toast Welcome to the AFC - Shane Edwards

Remove this Banner Ad

What was Bunji‘s role at Adelaid? didn’t we cut the programme due to funding?
put some noses out of joint I thought or am I on the wrong track
Certainly upset McLeod.
Then we had several problems with indigenous players, resulting in losing some of them
Now we have Olsen/Silvers running the show (ie people who know what they are doing), looks like they are trying to make it right. Think they've reached out to Bunji too.

Former CEO of North Adelaide and now CEO of Centrals.

Just a good operator and great guy. I’d pick him over some of the old crows people we’ve got walking around the club.

Also Sad to think about how good of a football career he could have had if not for losing sight in his eye.

Geez, didn't realise Shane was Greg's son.

Great get by you guys, I'm sure we were disappointed he wanted to head home to SA otherwise we would have gladly kept him around.

If you listen to anyone from Richmond talk about Sheds, be it players or coaches, I don't think i've ever heard anyone spoke of with the respect and admiration he's commanded our club, played a key part in turning our culture around from the dark days.

He'll be great for you in whatever role you throw him into.

NVB sticks out as one who doesn't belong in my opinion.

As for player recruits no to Thomas thanks. Red flags regarding alleged assualt of his ex partner.
NVB from all accounts is doing a brilliant job, catalyst for setting high standards across all age demographics in our playing list.

I heard he ripped walker for not putting enough mentoring (off season) directly to Darcy Fog.

I think VB is due some credit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NVB from all accounts is doing a brilliant job, catalyst for setting high standards across all age demographics in our playing list.

I heard he ripped walker for not putting enough mentoring (off season) directly to Darcy Fog.

It took 17-18 games to go away from the failed Laird/Keays must be at all centre bounces plan.
Unless he can show more faith in the youngsters he’s accountable.

Is interesting to see the recruiting aspect of it included. Port added Robbie Gray to their recruiting department too, I wonder if teams are looking to add players fresh out of the game to give a more modern day player oriented perspective on recruiting?

My feeling this approach aids in recruitment with psychosocial factors in mind.

Players fresh out of the system would have a better feel for young kids characteristics through having a fresh players group mindset & likely a higher success for connectivity.

Recruiting is not just selection, it's also about transition

It took 17-18 games to go away from the failed Laird/Keays must be at all centre bounces plan.
Unless he can show more faith in the youngsters he’s accountable.
Wrong role & responsibilities?

Don't mean he isn't a good fit

I believe Fog had mostly been working with Lynch in the off-season in previous years, so may have been left on his own a bit since Lynch left back for Melbourne.

Bummed for us, was hoping he'd stay on as talent scout and indigenous support.

Congratulations for you all + Shedda.

Good to see the club focusing on its indigenous welfare after the silly camp shenanigans.

Former CEO of North Adelaide and now CEO of Centrals.

Just a good operator and great guy. I’d pick him over some of the old crows people we’ve got walking around the club.

Also Sad to think about how good of a football career he could have had if not for losing sight in his eye.

Heard him interviewed before Shane’s 300 this year, came across really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back