Welcome to The Backyard

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome to Bay 114

Adelaide Crows Super Awesome Happy Zone is winning.

Heaps of people have PM'd me their support. So it's winning.

EDIT: Haha, I started my post before I'd even seen RL's. Looks like it actually is winning now. ;)

A rose by any other name? The Shed would be appropriate really but Super Happy Zone is cool. Guess we can't call it The Murder Club? Isn't that a tv show now?

Welcome to Bay 114 - The BF Experiment.

This forum has been inspired by the posters of the Adelaide Board and the mighty Adelaide Football Club.

This forum is for general Non Footy related discussion, and matters relating to Bay 114.

All Off Topic discussion should occur here - so pull up a bean bag and pull on the Ugg Boots.

Normal Adelaide Board posting rules apply....disrespect this forum.....and access will be removed.

Enjoy !! :)

Hi, is anyone interested in purchasing 4 seats together for Collingwood V Adelaide AFL Round 18.
Planned footy trip cancelled due to illness - so have four tickets in premium location at MCG up for grabs. Olympic Stand, Level 1, Bay M50, Row BB seats 10-13. Hard copy tickets with receipt of purchase attached. Face value is $240. Will consider all genuine offers - if interested please send message by PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back