1641727540416.png

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
Here he comes, looking forward to watching Arthur play some electric footy for us. Fits our game perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep - think he'll be a slow burn but by all accounts an incredibly impressive kid off field and give us genuine pace, run and carry on it.
I'd glue him to Lachie Hunter as that's probably how his career progresses when he's finally ready for AFL - HF transitioning into a permanent wing role as time goes by.

I like the fact he has that sort of Harbrow shimmy to his game too.

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep - think he'll be a slow burn but by all accounts an incredibly impressive kid off field and give us genuine pace, run and carry on it.
I'd glue him to Lachie Hunter as that's probably how his career progresses when he's finally ready for AFL - HF transitioning into a permanent wing role as time goes by.

I like the fact he has that sort of Harbrow shimmy to his game too.
Yes he looks to have plenty of zippy speed and as you mentioned, that evasive shimmy is something that can't be taught.
Can't wait to see him debut for us. So exciting!

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
We haven't had zippy wingers in a while. Was hoping Brad Lynch would come on into that role.
Yeah, shame because Lynch could really kick and was popular with the group.
Plus, he wore the marvel jumper to our final against Port last year which should mean he gets granted life membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad