Welcome to the Bulldogs Arthur Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

You've probably summed him up nicely - presence and energy. He's one of those people that people just want to be around. 100% positive energy and always, always smiling and happy. Hadn't seen Arthur for about 15/16 months since he left our school, went to watch him play in July/August this year. This is the kid summed up, he spotted me at the huddle, broke away, came over and gave me a hug and thanked me for coming to watch him play. He is impossible to not like.
Might be hard for you to answer, but how do you think he'll go moving to Vic and living in an unfamiliar environment?

I'm sure if you put a package together JJ would have nailed some crackers. Setting up Bont in the prelim against GWS comes to mind.
He definitely put it in Bonts path to goal but maybe not the best example, he didn't hit him lace out, but that passage of play is true Bulldogs folklore now.

Might be hard for you to answer, but how do you think he'll go moving to Vic and living in an unfamiliar environment?
Think he'll be fine, level headed kid, strong family, gets along with everyone. He came to us from the country halfway through Year 10. Week in was like he had been with us since day 1. He got poached from us by a PSA school a Term into year 11 and was immediately a leader there. With us for less than a year, made quite an impact on a lot of people.

Think he'll be fine, level headed kid, strong family, gets along with everyone. He came to us from the country halfway through Year 10. Week in was like he had been with us since day 1. He got poached from us by a PSA school a Term into year 11 and was immediately a leader there. With us for less than a year, made quite an impact on a lot of people.
Thanks for the insight. Hope he goes well! Do you know of any nicknames he has?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a welcoming sight how Dogs are investing into their Aboriginal talent pathways

Arthur looks like he could be a gun at the feet of Naughton and Marra

Might have to fight off Cody Weightman for the ball

It's a welcoming sight how Dogs are investing into their Aboriginal talent pathways

Arthur looks like he could be a gun at the feet of Naughton and Marra

Might have to fight off Cody Weightman for the ball
I'd say Arthur plays higher up the ground. Second in the combine time trial in WA and shows real evasiveness in traffic - dare I say it, Harbrow like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back