Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Always knew it was going to get done and we stood our ground on what we valued him at; Saints needed space on their list after all the players they bought in so they really couldn't afford not to move him on.

Braybrook Son

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Welcome Josh. You can all thank me, because I saw him about 2 years ago at the South Melbourne Market with my ex gf who is a Saints fan. We started talking to him, he was a nice bloke. I was obviously meant to meet him for a reason. Seeing that she was a Saint and I’m a Doggie member, the passing of the trade was only a matter of time 😁

Calignos

Debutant
Aug 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
You guys definitely got a bargain with Bruce, the last couple of games this year you could really see him getting back to his best. I have a feeling this will be one of those trades that will be seen as a massive steal in the next few seasons, wouldn't surprise me if he's contending for the Coleman. I'm sad to be losing him but I hope he does well for you guys. I'll be watching a few Dogs games to see how he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
Sharpening Occums Razor
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
Simon Lethlean: St.Kilda f.c. — "Right here right now, I don't feel like pick 32 is appropriate for our biggest key forward who has got a year to go on his. If they want to offer a four-year offer on big money then I don't think that's the right pick, but time will tell."

Last edited:

Top Bottom