Toast Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh Bruce

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me a lot of Naughton. Similar tackling, running down defenders, marking....

That's a clusterf**k for opposition coaches

Reminds me a lot of Naughton. Similar tackling, running down defenders, marking....

That's a clusterf**k for opposition coaches

hes a lot more dynamic and capable at ground level than pinhead patton, who is only a year younger by the way (although knees definitely older)

patton for a 4th rounder is great value deal, but if you had to choose, you would take bruce for the 2nd+3rd.

I'm just glad Naughton and Bruce didn't have to like each other's instagram profiles for nothing.

That's two of the top 5 guys in the comp for contested marking.
Considering Keath down back with Wood and Crozier's intercept power, and our tall midfield, we may be the most deadly marking team all over the paddock in the AFL next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hes a lot more dynamic and capable at ground level than pinhead patton, who is only a year younger by the way (although knees definitely older)

patton for a 4th rounder is great value deal, but if you had to choose, you would take bruce for the 2nd+3rd.
A yr younger? Bruce is 27.

Bruce will s**t it in for you guys.

He will get better delivery from your mids, will lead up and down the ground, take a lot of contested marks and will combine well with Naughton and they will be a lethal combo.

Would back him to be a sneaky chance at the Coleman medal in 2020.

Absolutely stoked that Josh Bruce is joining the Dogs. He was always one of those opposition players that I really liked - just the way he carried himself and went about his footy. And I always wondered why he wasn’t rated a bit higher. He is perfect for us. A very warm welcome to you, Josh!

Stats wise he's very close to Joe Daniher, except Bruce can actually get on the paddock.

Given two first rounders wasn't enough for Daniher this is a spectacular deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back