Toast Welcome to the Crows... Cat B rookie: Ootiib C!! (signed until 2021)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SellarStardom

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am waiting for the day that we can put Ootiib C (aka Tripod) up against the tackling machine that is Atkins. Tentacles versus the Sleeves.

FWIW - Ootiib C is a legend, very effective at handing out the beers in the backyard. Champion bloke

Dudersaurus

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am waiting for the day that we can put Ootiib C (aka Tripod) up against the tackling machine that is Atkins. Tentacles versus the Sleeves.

FWIW - Ootiib C is a legend, very effective at handing out the beers in the backyard. Champion bloke
Can put them away too. When beer is less sedating than his neurotoxic sweat it doesn't pose much challenge.

Brenton Davy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2007
Athelstone
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, The EXERS!
I have it on good authority that the reason Ootiib C hasn't been selected is he was being held back specifically to take on Naitanui as xi is the only one who can match Nic Nats athleticism. However given Nic Nats current injury status xis debut is on the back burner

deaneus

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
Nov 24, 2007
*sigh*
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All-Blacks
I have it on good authority that the reason Ootiib C hasn't been selected is he was being held back specifically to take on Naitanui as xi is the only one who can match Nic Nats athleticism. However given Nic Nats current injury status xis debut is on the back burner
I heard it was because he hasn't quite adjusted to our atmosphere yet, but another month or two and he'll be fine.

Top Bottom