Toast Welcome to the Crows... Cat B rookie: Ootiib C!! (signed until 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 718117

Found this early Footycard of Ootiib C, with a great photo of him from his early career about to tackle / eat / dissolve an opposition player
What the opposition player saw...

guardiansgalaxy2-monster-gif.718162

I am waiting for the day that we can put Ootiib C (aka Tripod) up against the tackling machine that is Atkins. Tentacles versus the Sleeves.

FWIW - Ootiib C is a legend, very effective at handing out the beers in the backyard. Champion bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am waiting for the day that we can put Ootiib C (aka Tripod) up against the tackling machine that is Atkins. Tentacles versus the Sleeves.

FWIW - Ootiib C is a legend, very effective at handing out the beers in the backyard. Champion bloke
Can put them away too. When beer is less sedating than his neurotoxic sweat it doesn't pose much challenge.

What the opposition player saw...

guardiansgalaxy2-monster-gif.718162

I remember that, that's footage of a tackle he made against the Zeta Reticuli Greys, or "Zergs"

Got a holding-the-ball free for that and kicked a goal, then ate a spectator and got a week at the Tribunal

I have it on good authority that the reason Ootiib C hasn't been selected is he was being held back specifically to take on Naitanui as xi is the only one who can match Nic Nats athleticism. However given Nic Nats current injury status xis debut is on the back burner

I have it on good authority that the reason Ootiib C hasn't been selected is he was being held back specifically to take on Naitanui as xi is the only one who can match Nic Nats athleticism. However given Nic Nats current injury status xis debut is on the back burner

I heard it was because he hasn't quite adjusted to our atmosphere yet, but another month or two and he'll be fine.

IN: Ootiib C
OUT: Hartigan

Apparently we can't find a translator fluent enough in Alpha Centauri to translate the game plan to the lad.

Also concerned that Razor Rays ramblings might be interpreted by Ootiib C as an invitation to eat him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back