Toast Welcome to the Crows... Cat B rookie: Ootiib C!! (signed until 2021)

Perthcrow23

Senior List
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
A late convert to AFL all the way from Alpha Centauri. A champion of Blurgball, and standing a reported 12ft tall, Ogilvie has hopefully pulled another diamond from the rough! Good luck to Ootiib c and welcome to the AFC!!!

LOST: One Plot

DESCRIPTION:
Collective sanity of the BigFooty Adelaide board. Often spoken about in hushed tones by Moderators as being their aim for the good of the board but usually considered to be a figment of the collective imagination of the Adelaide board.

If this mythical ideal exists and is found, please return to the Moderators of the Adelaide BF board.

TRP1996

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
He could be the best footballer in this galaxy and his own but he still won't get a game- we all know this club refuses to play the youth.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I love this guy, he's got a lot of heart - three of them - and he can always be counted on to get a spoil in, since he's 12 foot tall with six arms. Also very good at tagging, can really slow an opposition player down... by stinging him with his barbed tail which administers a mild neurotoxin. Is ambidextrous too and can kick with all three legs.

SellarStardom is yet to tell us how he knows him/her/it personally, but i'm glad it's on board.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
How do you pronounce his first name?

Is it OO-teeb or OO-tib? Maybe even OH-teeb or OH-tib?

I think it’s OO-teeb See

I can hear Brian Taylor mangling this one too

Last edited:
Back