Mod. Notice Welcome to the fold, Only Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Just a quick heads up that we have managed to add another spec mod to the board in Only Forwards. Give him a quick welcome if you can. His role will be as the tidier-upper up until he gets his full license and can start with the cards.

Have fun mate:thumbsu:

2 new mods on board.......seems TOD's departure has left a big hole around here.

If Ryz and Forwards are both half the mods that TOD was, well, we broke even.

The board is in good hands with the new additions.

In truth, while TOD has left big shoes to fill, this board was also slated to have four mods. It's one of the busier team boards on Big Footy and needs the mod coverage. After all, we want mods to have the time to post and enjoy the boards not just mop up the bodies.

As for Only Forwards, TOD was a vocal advocate of their quality and suitability for the North board, so, in a sense, you're now getting his preferred candidate.

We're sure he'll make a great addition to the mod roster of this fine board.

Cheers for welcome.

Grizz thanks for the endorsement.

FG as more of a dog man I don't really have an issue with you kicking the cat around the backyard ;)

But seriously, best of luck moderating after Essendon victories.

Macca comes a-trolling.

He'll have a pitch fork by then.

Recovered from the Tour de France yet? That was an epic few nights on the cycling board.

He'll have a pitch fork by then.

Recovered from the Tour de France yet? That was an epic few nights on the cycling board.

Every now and again I'll shout completely inappropriate slurs about the Schlecks while on busy public transport.

I don't think people quite understand or appreciate the hold Le Tour took on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does a 'tidier-upper up' do?

Every now and again I'll shout completely inappropriate slurs about the Schlecks while on busy public transport.

I don't think people quite understand or appreciate the hold Le Tour took on me.

Apart from the glorious image of Cadel pedalling into Paris wearing yellow, which is burnt into my memory, so is the horrendous sight of Scotty Sutherland in that horrendous Latvian blouse. It was a glorious time though.

Apart from the glorious image of Cadel pedalling into Paris wearing yellow, which is burnt into my memory, so is the horrendous sight of Scotty Sutherland in that horrendous Latvian blouse. It was a glorious time though.

I was magnificently drunk by that point.

Seeing pictures of it the next morning was almost as good, though.

Im guessing something like this:

esq-trend-mustard-062811-lg.jpg

Congrats Only F. :thumbsu:

Cheers for welcome.

You'll be a fine addition to the team OF. I'm sure once trolls realise you have a very touchy trigger finger, and love of red sports cars and red wine, they'll be quaking in their boots. Congrats* mate. :thumbsu:

*Translation: commiserations (only being serious).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back