Welcome Welcome to the Hawks Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

And looked lost on the field completely a little before that, courage and determination he has in spades - a year up forward to the dismay of many would be the greatest thing for his overall game and when we have a shot at a flag next
I just don't see him pushing up the ground unless he learns a specific role over the pre season. But we do need to keep talent down back, need the run off it.

Day and Scrim are destined to move up the ground I think.

I wonder if Scrim could play a midfield role like Elliot Yeo?
Scrim mentioned it as a goal of his when drafted/traded.

Suuuper excited by our kids. Just need the medical team to pull their fingers out and keep our blokes on the park!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Day and Scrim are destined to move up the ground I think.

I wonder if Scrim could play a midfield role like Elliot Yeo?
More like Pendlebury, for mine (maybe similar to Yeo - haven't seen him play for a while).

I can see him getting it in close & finding time/space in traffic & feeding the ball out, with a very neat kick & the ability to kick long off a step (or 3) when needed.

Not a ball-carrier type as such, but important in linking up, retaining possession or putting others into space.

I’ll say it again HE IS ELITE, and he is just starting to realise

No coincidence he gets to the right spots on the ground when he just reads the play so well.

I am so dam keen to see him link up with Day and Sicily and CJ, why I say I am keen to see 1 or 2 of day and scrim rotate through the middle - they would slice teams up on the rebound

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s had a really good second half of the season. Has played his best footy with at least one or two of Day, Impey or CJ missing (plus obviously Sicily). We are so well stocked at HBF but there isn’t room for them all back there. Unlocking ways to use Scrimshaw, Day, CJ, Impey and Sicily further afield is going to be pretty key to Mitchell’s success as a coach. So much talent there but they can’t all play HBF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back