Welcome Welcome to the Hawks Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously still coming to terms with the rigours of top flight football. Once his body matures and he knocks up the magic '50' games we will hopefully be talking about one of the greatest trade steals of all time. Like many have posted I love that he seems to have a licence to use his kicking skills to full advantage. Fingers crossed he stays fit because he will rack up b.o.gs before long.

If I am correct that pick we received from GCS (2019 4th rounder) is currently worth around pick 50 for Port Adelaide.

Bloke might be the youngest in hawthorn history to receive his "boot license" so early into his career from Clarko.

Sicily didn't get his until a few years ago!

similar to when i got my pen license, it was a shaky start but smooth sailing for eons thereafter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Jack , hows his knee?????????

Hopefully hear when the BUPA report is out. According to Clarko he was going for scans, which is never a good thing, but the medicos didn't think there was anything serious, which I suppose is a good thing.

Just when he's making me flutter he cops this, I'm writing this year off in regards to finals with all of our injuries but am very optimistic about next year with a healthy list (with Cogs) and games getting played by the kids to create real competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back