Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
And thus the tank begins... but then again the Bupa report is about as good as the last 50 news polls when it comes to truth.

So anything could be true.

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Disappointing, huge out . At least it’s nothing more longer term

And thus the tank begins... but then again the Bupa report is about as good as the last 50 news polls when it comes to truth.

So anything could be true.

Going to tank because a 13 gamer (albeit a promising one) is out 4-6 weeks? Hysterical much?

COKEandCOLA

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Totally bloody shattered for the kid, let's make sure we take our time and make sure we get him right because I've got a feeling he'll play 200+ for us 😉

Wishing you all the best in your recovery young fella!

Scrim has been absolutely brilliant for us, and an unbelievable find. This will speak volumes about his character. If he can get straight back in and perform at the level following injury then we have found us a ten year star.

Annoyed at the injury, however intrigued re his response to a set back.

KOLOKOTRONIS

hawkermitch

Team Captain
May 5, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scrim is on track to be the type of long term player the hawks need.

It's sad he's got an injury now, played 9 games this year so far and looked great and promising.

I'm sure upon his return in a month or so he'll get a rising star nomination as been a great pick up for the team.

Good luck Jack in your recovery and I can see a great future at hawks long term...

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How much of a difference is it getting a kid into the jumper of the team he fanatically supported as a kid? They play like they are in awe of the colours every time they run out, love it.

Who else in the comp are hawks supporters? Get them lol

How much of a difference is it getting a kid into the jumper of the team he fanatically supported as a kid? They play like they are in awe of the colours every time they run out, love it.

Who else in the comp are hawks supporters? Get them lol

#BringLachieHome

Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
#BringLachieHome
Is he a Hawthorn supporter?

1559082309534.gif

One impressive stat of young Scrimshaw's is that of the 16 defensive 1v1s he was involved in, he didn't lose a one.

It's really disappointing to see him out for so long, but Hawthorn seem to err on the side of caution with injuries - I'll be happy to see him focus on getting fit.

Back