Toast Welcome to the kennel Alex Keath

Count Dankula's pug to be No. 1 ticket holder?

1571647281431.png
1571647465719.png

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So Tutt and Roughead out, Keath and Wade in?! Wadey could be that mature small forward we’ve been looking for - and imagine how he’d get in that scumbag from Western Sydney’s ear!!!

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The other day I happened to catch a good chunk of last year's showdown, which is the match of the year for the Adelaide clubs, finals aside.

Keath won the medal and got 3 Brownlow votes and it's not hard to see why, he was phenomenal.

26 possessions as a tall defender is impressive but 14 contested possessions is just ridiculous.

Philthy1

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I spoke to him for a bit at the Social Club Xmas Party. Quietly spoken kind of bloke but nevertheless happy to chat. Didn't seem to be one for the limelight tho.

doggie dog

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Keath has become that important, that if he goes down we have no one that could come close to his influence, he is that damn good.
The drop off to Gardner/Lewy/Cordy is huge.
We need to use either our 1st or 2nd pick to draft/ trade for another KPD to get him some help.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
I've been shocked at how good he has become.

At Adelaide he was great at the Lever / Doedee role but was not suited when he had to match up an opponent. Now he is dominating against the oppositions best forward and being one of the best interceptors in the league.

Would certainly be in All Australian discussions at this point of the season.

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I guess you get blinded a bit by the fact he was 26 when we traded for him, which is peak of abilities for most players. Youd expect 100 games XP for an average player.

But when we got him, he only had 30 senior games to his name! So he had heaps of natural progression ahead of him.

He is now a 'veteran' of 54 AFL games.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2011
North Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Amazing that Adelaide lose Keath and Hartigan and yet look solid with Butts and Murphy with Talia to come back and have McAsey and Worrell in development. Desperately need inside Mids- we should be able to shake another one free….last one is a cracker.

Back