Toast Rising Star Bailey Smith 28 disposals against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

He’ll make an immediate impact, could definitely play 20 games, barring injury. Wearing the #6, will catch the eye. Worth a punt.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Mark my words, he will make his presence felt. We've got ourselves a personality.

Take this with a grain of salt but a mate of mine who went to school with him reckons he will be at Hawthorn by the end of 2020.

monte-kali-heringen-28.jpg

Same... but I’m trying to keep a lid on it. Until he plays one game, then lid off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can just picture how much this board is gonna blow up the second Bailey's finger brushes against the ball in his debut game. Could finish with 3 handballs, a behind and 4 frees against, and we'll all still blow our loads at how good this kid is gonna be

I can just picture how much this board is gonna blow up the second Bailey's finger brushes against the ball in his debut game. Could finish with 3 handballs, a behind and 4 frees against, and we'll all still blow our loads at how good this kid is gonna be
Shane Warne's figures from his first test innings were 1/150... ;)

Take this with a grain of salt but a mate of mine who went to school with him reckons he will be at Hawthorn by the end of 2020.
Well my kids were at school with him and his main priority was staying in Melbourne. He was very, very keen not to go interstate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a BF thing, but you know anything people read online these days is always facts. No one has provided any proof that the player in question who pushed aside Interstate clubs was in fact Smith, and even if he did, 100% he wasn't the only player in this years draft to, and nor that the player with "medical issues" was Smith. Just people putting the two and two together. Which is disgusting because some people are actually coming out and bagging Smith and calling him a mummys boy. That's why mods need to be more accountable on here and shut down such BS rumors before too many people suck it up and take it out on the player, who may not even be the player in question. People disgust me at times. No one knows a players circumstances for wanting to stay back. Could be a seriously legit reason to just being a mummys boy. Interstate fans need to STFU, all their cities are pretty much crap holes with nothing to do. Don't blame people not wanting to go there.
In Australia, there are two cities. Melbourne and Melbourne and then the rest are country towns. ha, ha, ...:p:p:p:p

Ha ha fair call. And whilst labs are super mellow and friendly if you endanger their family look out!
the only dog that ever bit me was golden retriever. similar to labs. unfortunately, some low life had trained as a fighting dog. it had attacked other people and dogs and i made the call to put it down. if it had bitten a child it would have been a tragedy. i still feel bad about the decision i took, but the council and a vet said it was the right decision. off topic, but fell i needed to put it out there. the owner got fined. what a drop kick. i have a black lab. beautiful dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back