Toast Welcome to the Kennel - Ben Cavarra Pick #45

Remove this Banner Ad

Second go at giving an opinion without someone jumping down my throat.

I really really like this pick. Reminds me of Puopolo a few years back. I actually think Cavarra has a few more tricks than Poppy came in with. This is the sort of pickup I much prefer to a Duryea or Lloyd. Wish we'd had another bite at the untried VFL/state leaguer.

Second go at giving an opinion without someone jumping down my throat.

I really really like this pick. Reminds me of Puopolo a few years back. I actually think Cavarra has a few more tricks than Poppy came in with. This is the sort of pickup I much prefer to a Duryea or Lloyd. Wish we'd had another bite at the untried VFL/state leaguer.
I suspect Lloyd was more about age/experience than just game nous etc. Goes a long way to filling a gap in our age profile in the 26-30 range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A natural forward which is what we need - not sure if it’s just me but I’d feel a lot better about this pick if it wasn’t for the 5 mature agers pre selected by Carlton & Gold Coast. Got to wonder why he wasn’t in that mix yet is worth a third rounder
Third round picks are a real roll of the dice and Cavarra was a great fit for the list.
Well worth taking a chance could turn out to be a bargain pick or bust time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back