List Mgmt. Welcome to the Kennel Hayden Crozier

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets just do deals like that one from now on. It's so simple!

As opposed to high profile deals that cost the earth, and the players don’t perform to expectation, or come back unfit, overweight or unmotivated. Hmm, something about he who laughs last etc....

As opposed to high profile deals that cost the earth, and the players don’t perform to expectation, or come back unfit, overweight or unmotivated. Hmm, something about he who laughs last etc....
Was it you that rang in?

he his having an insane season, super underrated gotta be one of our best pick ups in the trade period.
Lolll dam I was gonna give this thread a solid rebump, waited til today. Still yet to have a notable bad game this season and whilst the midfield superstars ticked away, this guy was holding everything down back in his power again.
Even if he never played again, to me he’s up there as one of the greatest defensive ‘marking’ talents ever. Howe would take the crown of greatest aerialist but Crozier has proven he will also go down as one of the alltime great aerialists.
But why I say ‘marking’ is on a night like last night when you’d forgive anyone for dropping a few, he also arguably has one of the best hand-eye marking coordinations in the league where it wasnt necessarily high flying, but simply reading the drop better than anyone else and actually taking the relieving mark. Add with that unwaivering courage where he only has eyes for the ball with no regard for his safety and he quickly becomes irreplaceable.
How about the one in the last quarter where Port could’ve got the run on but he marked it in the goal square running back.
Absolute Hero, go well Hayden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did Freo get for the pick we traded for him?
Firstly, refer to post 177 in this thread. Secondly, pick 40 which we gave to Freo eventually came back to us in a series of other pick swaps (particularly with Carlton) and we used that pick (plus 25) to trade in Schache. You will have to do a bit more research to pinpoint exactly which player Freo drafted late in the draft - no-one noticable I think. Probably not worth the exercise. Suffice to say, we got an excellent deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back