News Welcome to the Kennel, pick #50 - Joshua Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes that one thanks:)

Interesting to hear Willie Wheeler will be playing for Williamstown next year, loves the doggies! Would love to pick him up as a rookie, so much determination. His grandfather played for Footscray, so a family connection as well.

Isn't Willie Garry Wheeler's son? Garry played a few games for the dogs as well.

Spoke to a fella today that knew a little about Josh. Reckons if he didn't get OP he may well have been a top ten type pick. He then went on to say he plays like Lenny Hayes. I nearly crapped my pants with excitement.

Spoke to a fella today that knew a little about Josh. Reckons if he didn't get OP he may well have been a top ten type pick. He then went on to say he plays like Lenny Hayes. I nearly crapped my pants with excitement.
I know its only a one minute highlight video but i thought it was very impressive, moreso that Hrovats which looked a bit vanilla to me. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Josh play.

I know its only a one minute highlight video but i thought it was very impressive, moreso that Hrovats which looked a bit vanilla to me. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Josh play.

It's funny how we all view these highlights videos. I though Macrae's highlights were fairly vanilla and Hrovat's exciting. But I guess we all acknowledge that it's not enough to make an honest judgement on.

Pffffft, Lenny Hayes. We don't need another inside mid!

In all seriousness great to hear he is a good prospect, would be good to see him get a game this year.

It's funny how we all view these highlights videos. I though Macrae's highlights were fairly vanilla and Hrovat's exciting. But I guess we all acknowledge that it's not enough to make an honest judgement on.

I seen Macrae's as quite good with so much composure involved. But, at AFL level I can't see him sending a player one way then the other 3-4 times before being locked in a tackle he won't be able to move in. Still looking forward to watching him develop and get bigger :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^

read the article today with my wife ( She works with josh's Brother's Girl Friend - Apparently the 2 brothers are nothing alike at all ) Very good read i must say. looks like the type of bloke we need to build a great team

Pffffft, Lenny Hayes. We don't need another inside mid!

In all seriousness great to hear he is a good prospect, would be good to see him get a game this year.

Surely you jest !!!! If he is half the player Lenny Hayes is, I for one could not care if he was a back pocket with no legs.
He would be an absolute champion. Hayes is the best thing StKiljoy have had in 40 years, and by the length of StK Rd.

Surely you jest !!!! If he is half the player Lenny Hayes is, I for one could not care if he was a back pocket with no legs.
He would be an absolute champion. Hayes is the best thing StKiljoy have had in 40 years, and by the length of StK Rd.

Sarcasm my friend.

Cant wait to see Prudden play for Footscray and I hope gets a bunch of games for the seniors.

Prudden would have to be the most revered player on our list in terms of games played correlating with positive comments in various threads. Yes I also think he'll be a ripper based on his output at VFL senior level in the few chances he was given.

Come on mate I compared him to Lenny Hayes 6 months ago -- is my opinion so poorly considered nobody takes any notice :(

Prudden would have to be the most revered player on our list in terms of games played correlating with positive comments in various threads. Yes I also think he'll be a ripper based on his output at VFL senior level in the few chances he was given.
I dunno, we had Panos winning the Coleman in addition to the three Brownlows and four Norm Smiths.

Come on mate I compared him to Lenny Hayes 6 months ago -- is my opinion so poorly considered nobody takes any notice :(

Considering maddog37 made that post 12 months ago, you probably can't blame him too much for not being able to see 6 months into the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back