Toast Welcome to the Kennel Sam Lloyd - 2019 Leading Goal Kicker

Remove this Banner Ad

An unlikely reunion:

DphN4DfUUAAp7E1.jpg

Outstanding pickup for the Dogies. Absolute natural footballer with great skills, knows where the goals are, is a running machine, but best of the lot he's as tough as nails. Disappointed to se him go, but this is no doubt a goodwill gesture from the Tiges to Lloyd and the Dogs are the winners.,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me no understandee....why...?

If you asked me which type of player we needed least, my answer would be a slow flanker.
Slow? Sorry you must have confused your Lloyds. His last game for the Tiges against te bombers he was 3rd (for both sides) for average speed, game before that against the cats 1st for average high speed covered for both sides. He appears slow but thats not the case at al

I love Tory, we all do, but realistically he would be lucky to play 10 games next year with his hamstrings
It's a big if, but I'd take 20 games managing him, and honestly he's improved each year with his pressure around the ground. Love what he brings now more than ever. Hope he holds up.

If you asked me which type of player we needed least, my answer would be a slow flanker.
Not really just a flanker. Played most of the year in VFL through the midfield with good numbers and clearances (40+ possession game) and played mostly off the wing in his last games at Richmond. So whilst no grass burner has at least added midfield qualities to his game. One of the better users of the ball at Richmond as well, so good depth at the least.

A goalkicker? Anyone who can kick goals is priority no 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back