Toast Welcome to the Kennel Taylor Duryea

Remove this Banner Ad

scooter600x

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2003
Behind the goals, Geelong Rd end
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Under what circumstance does this guy get a game?

Does he play before Wood, JJ, Williams, Crozier, Daniel, Suckling or Richards? There's 7 half backs in front of him! Even if Richards moves to the wing and Williams on ball, Duryea is still nowhere near getting a gig.

Don't get it at all.
This guy clearly has no idea.

Duryea clearly plays in front of Wood, JJ, Crozier, Suckling and Richards.

Libbaaaa

All Australian
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I remember round 4 I think it was in 2019 against Collingwood and I was cursing his name as one of our worst ever recruits. Has shut me up and some, cheers Taylor!

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My only issue with Duryea is that there isn't another one of him. Won us the final against Brisbane just as much as Bailey Smith did. That high quality small lockdown defender is incredibly valuable.

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I always liked him at Hawthorn and was sorry to see him leave. He was a good contributor to our 2014 and 2015 premierships: he played almost every game in those seasons, always put his body on the line and had pretty good skills. I never worried about him like I did with a few of our other young players.

That backs-to-the-wall defensive effort he made against Charlie Cameron with seconds remaining in the Semi Final is what won you the game! Cameron was on fire early on, but Duryea shut him down; kept him goalless in the 2nd half.

Here we go dogs

All Australian
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I always liked him at Hawthorn and was sorry to see him leave. He was a good contributor to our 2014 and 2015 premierships: he played almost every game in those seasons, always put his body on the line and had pretty good skills. I never worried about him like I did with a few of our other young players.

That backs-to-the-wall defensive effort he made against Charlie Cameron with seconds remaining in the Semi Final is what won you the game! Cameron was on fire early on, but Duryea shut him down; kept him goalless in the 2nd half.
I remember him playing a great prelim against freo over in wa for the hawks in 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad