Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wow, this is an extremely binary bet, either this is one of the greatest wins in club history or it's on the tier of the Beams, Lovett trades.

As a cynical person, I can't help but feel it is the latter. Clubs don't let go the quality of players like Treloar for peanuts and pay a portion of their wage unless they have serious concerns. There must be a shitload that hasn't been disclosed.

I hope this move wasn't made because Beveridge is worried about job security.

Quite a coup and happy that we landed Adam. No ill feelings towards Collingwood although I’d be ropable if I was a long standing member. Their club has pissed away some very good players.

I am absolutely pumped to have Adam join the 🔵⚪🔴. It’s obvious he is a gun footballer but he has always come across as a heart and soul player, a great clubsman and professional. Even if his output drops off a bit, his experience and passion will be a huge value to us going forward. Go Doggs!

When the dust settles, I still won’t have any idea how Trelaor suddenly became a head case, injury prone, ball butchering mid worth a second rounder.

I don’t get it.

When we play the pies, im scared of:

1. Grundy
2. Treloar
3. Sidebottom
4. Pendlebury

He is a stud. An elite burst mid. He is what Bailey smith will become.

Amazing get.

I kind of feel bad for Pies supporters. Sucks losing a good player especially for not much.

That being said Treloar is a gun. Hopefully he slots right in on a wing.

Toby McLean posting on Insta, FaceTime chat with Treloar.
Good to see the boys getting around him already.

Treloar always one of my fave midfielders outside of the dogs so happy we got him someone get me a pic of him in a dogs jumper making it my new profile pic

Here's one the AFL prepared earlier.

1605177539800.png

Oh wow, this is an extremely binary bet, either this is one of the greatest wins in club history or it's on the tier of the Beams, Lovett trades.

As a cynical person, I can't help but feel it is the latter. Clubs don't let go the quality of players like Treloar for peanuts and pay a portion of their wage unless they have serious concerns. There must be a shitload that hasn't been disclosed.

We didnt hunt him, he was basically thrown out by the pies because they mismanaged their $$$ This is purely an opportunistic trade by us - couldnt let a player of his quality go by when the asking price was so low.

How could anyone be upset about getting a player of his credentials for a 2nd rounder (probably a late one :D )

Martin and Treloar are professionals as well, so if there is any truth to those rumours, this is even better list management.

Congratulations on Treloar, he has gone to a better home and he is way too classy for our club.
I am utterly disgusted at the Collingwood football club.

That said, out of every club he could have gone to, I am glad he went to the Dogs, as they are my favourite team outside of Collingwood. I hope you treat him better than we did (which won't be hard to do), and I hope he gets 40 touches and destroys our midfield in our corresponding game next year.

Well done, you got yourself a classy guy, and I will be rooting for Treloar to have a great season with the Dogs and I hope you win a flag with him.

I don't even know what to do with my 4 year olds guernsey now, which has Treloar's number on the back :(

Good luck to your club next season and you will have a gun midfield with Dunkley staying.

We are an absolute disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great get Doggies :thumbsu:

Was hoping he’d find a good home, and I think he’ll be a real weapon in the Bulldogs midfield.

Arguably got the best midfield mix in the game now.

Feel sorry for Treloar. Collingwood really stiffed him.

Really happy to get him, hope we treat him well and he has a fantastic career for us.
He'll get a flag with us now, and he'll look back on this trade period as the best thing that ever happened to him

Congratulations on Treloar, he has gone to a better home and he is way too classy for our club.

That said, out of every club he could have gone to, I am glad he went to the Dogs, as they are my favourite team outside of Collingwood. I hope you treat him better than we did (which won't be hard to do), and I hope he gets 40 touches and destroys our midfield in our corresponding game next year.

Well done, you got yourself a classy guy, and I will be rooting for Treloar to have a great season with the Dogs and I hope you win a flag with him.

I don't even know what to do with my 4 year olds guernsey now, which has Treloar's number on the back :(

Good luck to your club next season and you will have a gun midfield with Dunkley staying.

Footy's rough sometimes man. Appreciate the kind words, and don't let it get you down too much.

What a take.

When I was living in Western Sydney and then CBR during the early GWS years and Adam Treloar was easily the guy I enjoyed watching the most. He was an absolute jet even back then. I haven't watched a lot of non-doggies games of footy over the past 4-5 years (no TV, constantly overseas, frequently busy) so I can't comment on how his disposal has supposedly declined, but I'm stoked he's at the football club and can't wait to see how we manage our embarrassment of riches in the middle of the ground.

Look I’ve always thought him a bit of a headless chook, but I’ve talked to some Collingwood mates over the last few days and they say he’s the real deal.

Cheers mate. You can still enjoy Grundy using Tim English for a climbing frame/beach towel. Though maybe not for much longer.

Pies are pretty much my second team, Grundy is an interesting bloke to listen to as well as a great footy player. And Marty Clarke is from down the coast from me, Up Down.

Have always admired Treloar both as a briliant player and a seemingly class individual.

Won't forget his fantastic work last year with Kyron McGuire, looking after him and then him off the ground after they had a win.

Unlike Bombers fans who can all GAGF, I feel for the Collingwood supporters, what a horrid trade period for anyone looking in.

Sam Power retains Dunkley & brings in Treloar on a bargain deal.
I am gobsmacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back