Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
When we play collingwood, can we start a "treeeellloooaaar" chant?
I would think most the pies fans would join. Deserves a bit a love
Feel sorry for the guy and the pie fans, glad we were in a position to pounce !
Can't think of any miserable prick who would boo or want ill will of Treloar. I hope he kicks 5 against Collingwood next year

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Good luck Adz was genuinely hurt and ashamed at your treatment was not deserved one bit, get the misso to turn the scarf over next time 2018 is a tad awkward. Good luck and i am excited to see our midfield mix in 2021 it will almost be a full ground midfield press.

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Absolute robbery. Well done dogs. Caleb Daniel in the ruck when?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From Treloar: "One thing I am going to miss is I love the passion and the love that I have got from the Collingwood supporters."

Everything I've seen suggests that he won't be losing that. Sometimes if a player goes to another team there's resentment. But from the Collingwood fans I've seen here and elsewhere, he'll now be getting two supporter bases worth of support.

giblj

Cancelled
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can't get over how badly he was treated. A guy who has been very open about having bouts anxiety and imposter syndrome and you've got Bucks trying to exploit that by lying to him and saying that senior teammates don't like him and want him gone is beyond disgraceful really. Then also trying to throw his wife under the bus when she's got absolutely nothing to do with it, unreal. They can attempt to justify this offseason from a list management perspective (not really though, they've royally ballsed it up) but they'll never be able to justify how they treated the players while going about it.

Hope Adam is feeling the huge outpouring of love he's getting and we give him all the support he needs. Can't wait to see him running around for us, he's an absolute gun. Still feels surreal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bramax

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
From Treloar: "One thing I am going to miss is I love the passion and the love that I have got from the Collingwood supporters."

Everything I've seen suggests that he won't be losing that. Sometimes if a player goes to another team there's resentment. But from the Collingwood fans I've seen here and elsewhere, he'll now be getting two supporter bases worth of support.
100%

"Treloar said a change of clubs only became a reality early in the week when he was blown away by the support from Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge."

*en knew that would do it, totally called it. Just needed to feel the effect of a coach that gives a s**t about his players.

Bramax

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
"Treloar said a change of clubs only became a reality early in the week when he was blown away by the support from Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge."

fu**en knew that would do it, totally called it. Just needed to feel the effect of a coach that gives a sh*t about his players.
Does Beveridge provide player relationship coaching for opposition coaches?

fu**en knew that would do it, totally called it. Just needed to feel the effect of a coach that gives a sh*t about his players.
Plus he gets to play alongside Bont, he’s landed in heaven 😀

I don't even know what to do with my 4 year olds guernsey now, which has Treloar's number on the back :(
Add a 1 in front of it. Callum Brown has shown decent signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back