Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Can I nominate Great Waste as equal 3rd just for existing?
No, unfortunately. You are of course allowed to hate them more than any other club, as so most of us do, but they actually did a helpful picks trade with us this trade period so they have not been true to their usual form and consequently finished well down the arse hole ladder for the trade/draft period.

Footnote: I'm not sure if there's any connection but I understand there was an extra carton of industrial strength hand sanitiser delivered to VUWO shortly after that picks trade went through.

Make you feel a winner after walking out losing your house and assets, as long as he gave you a bottle of Jamison on the way out 🤣
Jameson? You just wash your mouth out now ... preferably with some of this.

1607751353984.png

Red flags not red eyes, you certainly bring a unique perspective to totally unrelated replies. My pet chicken has questions.
"Yojimbo ol' mate, what's Ayam Goreng? And why is there a big sharp knife on the bench over there?"

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
He was adamant about the Treloar being told his teammates didn’t want him and despite Buckleys denials was proved correct. He claims he checks everything from multiple sources
Not just that, but he was always debating with coondic# that it's two early 1st round draft pics for Dunkley or no deal.

Ohh get stuffed Nothing beats Jamison
Well I've missed something here. Currently down west coast and wanted to treat myself to an Irish whiskey. I like Jamison' s too but thought I'd try another this blog recommended. I couldn't remember really, so I bought Black Bush instead of Jameson's and now they tell me it's Powers!

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

No DM , my pet hate —- the use of the word their and there !
The insidious thing is that the more you see a word misspelt (or misspelled, depending on which country you grew up in) the more likely you are to commit that heinous sin yourself. I'm told this happens a fair bit to teachers who see kids' misspelling of words all the time. It becomes normalised and you have to think twice to remember which is right, especially when they are legitimate homophones, so a spell-checker won't pick it up.

On re-reading what I have written I have often found to my horror that I've typed "their" instead of "there" and other similar homophonic errors, probably because when I'm writing a conversational BF post it's the phonetics that are more front of mind than the semantics.

So they're you go ... were all fallible.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I believe the pies are paying the following for Treloar

Year 1 - 245000
Year 2 - 250000
Year 3 - 300000
Year 4 - 300000
Year 5 - 300000