Remove this Banner Ad

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Last edited:
The usual out of nowhere selection, was worried for a moment there!

Wish we took Taylor & then Cavarra, but I know nothing about these kids but more pace & a good kick doesn’t hurt at all

Sharpiesadog

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Derby County
Another from Xavier College? Will know Bailey Smith well, might help them settle in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't there a Laitham Vandermeer in one of those Harry Potter books? I bet he's great at quidditch!

Xavier = Hogwarts?

(Just so you know, I have not read a single Harry Potter novel. I do admit to seeing the first film when I went to the cinema for my niece's birthday. Ugh.)

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Isn't there a Laitham Vandermeer in one of those Harry Potter books? I bet he's great at quidditch!

Xavier = Hogwarts?

(Just so you know, I have not read a single Harry Potter novel. I do admit to seeing the first film when I went to the cinema for my niece's birthday. Ugh.)
Vandermeer/Voldemort. Close enough.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seriously impressive highlights clip, what are his weaknesses and why didnt he get picked up last year because it doesnt look like he has too many. Looks like he has all the attributes to move into the midfield IMO. Great skills, composed under pressure, brilliant side step, and seriously seriously quick. Love this pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back