Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

I think with him and Stengle probably coming in, that indicates we will be releasing Gallucci more to midfield. McAdam is also a nice wing prospect.
Gallucci, Stengle, McAdam, Milera, Smith

Even without McGovern we're starting to add a bit of leg speed around the ground

I realise Stengle and McAdam haven't kicked a ball in anger for us yet but they're exactly the type of player we lack (and the type who routinely torments us)

Can't have too many Sturt boys at the Crows.
There's not a rich Sturt-Crows history

Is Mattner the best of them?

Dean Gore... Linden Stevens... Toby Kennett... Nick Laidlaw :eek:

Ben Nelson... Patrick Wilson

Maybe I've forgotten some guns

There's not a rich Sturt-Crows history

Is Mattner the best of them?

Dean Gore... Linden Stevens... Toby Kennett... Nick Laidlaw :eek:

Ben Nelson... Patrick Wilson

Maybe I've forgotten some guns
If we include McAdam we may as well Jenkins and Atkins.

If we include McAdam we may as well Jenkins and Atkins.
They didn't get drafted from Sturt

There have been barely any over the years - junuor products or mature age recruits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who does he replace to break in to the side? Would've thought our forward line is pretty settled, and with Stengle hopefully coming, along with Fog, is there a place for him? Does he take McGovern's place?

Would LOL if he turns out a better player than Gov.
We still haven’t replaced what CC brought to the side

Said it before but we went from best forward half turnover side in comp to bottom 7

And that stat is a key indicator for success , this is a solid get on needs

It’s just the icing on the deal but sometimes the icing is the best part . Time will tell

When I first left school I spent a couple of years mustering cattle in the Kimberley's. The homestead was a bit over an hours drive from Halls Creek. McAdam's journey to date, understanding where he's come from, is nothing short of remarkable.

So we've got McAdam in, Milera Jr maturing very well, Smithers back, Seed in full stride, Murphy pushing hard based on his opportunities this year and Gallucci shaping as a nice Dougie type player... and we've all seen how quick Doedee can move.

Really looking like we'll be a much faster team in 2019 and beyond. Nice.

He will need to work on his fitness, but once he does he will be a gem

Remove this Banner Ad

Back