Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks a good prospect. Has the attributes that can translate into AFL and is exactly what Pyke wants....speed. Quickest in his draft year and has the same spring as Nic Nat.

A healthy preseason in a professional environment and he could be anything!

Welcome to the club Shane.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
"McAdam, 185cm and 84kg, equalled Nic Naitanui’s running vertical jump record (102cm) at the WA state combine in 2015 and recorded a 2.89sec results in the 20m sprint"

Sounds like an exciting medium forward prospect with excellent athletic abilities. At 185cm he's no small forward.

Watching him he certainly seems to bring a bit of X Factor. Will likely benefit from a AFL nutritionist / offseason program to really maximize his athletic gifts, but in general i'm pretty interested to see if he can break into the side.

With him, Stengle and potentially Rankine (my #1 draft crush), the Crows will have certainly addressed their lack of X factor players this offseason.

Welcome Shane, all the best and hope you turn into a gun.
As a SANFL follow I don't know if trade radio is correct in saying McAdam dominated the SANFL. He was certainly good. X factor he certainly has.
M Grigg was the dominator.

"McAdam, 185cm and 84kg, equalled Nic Naitanui’s running vertical jump record (102cm) at the WA state combine in 2015 and recorded a 2.89sec results in the 20m sprint"

Sounds like an exciting medium forward prospect with excellent athletic abilities. At 185cm he's no small forward.

I think with him and Stengle probably coming in, that indicates we will be releasing Gallucci more to midfield. McAdam is also a nice wing prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome.

Interesting to see where this places the recently re-signed Ben Davis.

Very similar players both in style and physically.

any chance that the club might have hopes for McAdam to push up the ground in coming years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back