Toast Welcome to the SUNS - Brad Scheer

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid now has a massive point to prove after being overlooked for so long.. no way Brad is the 69th best kid in the land.. if I have read this right, he maybe the most driven of the lot of them.. stands up in the big moments.. and maybe the catalyst to drive the Suns culture. Who do you want in the trenches with you when the bombs are dropping? This bloke!
Be watching his preseason with interest..

This kid now has a massive point to prove after being overlooked for so long.. no way Brad is the 69th best kid in the land.. if I have read this right, he maybe the most driven of the lot of them.. stands up in the big moments.. and maybe the catalyst to drive the Suns culture. Who do you want in the trenches with you when the bombs are dropping? This bloke!
Be watching his preseason with interest..

Twomey on an earlier RTTD podcast rated Brodie the number one contested player in the draft. He rated Scheer number 2. Should win a lot more ball in the coming years. Add the class Of Bowes, Scrimshaw and Ainsworth...

Hope the guy proves to be a good player. Certainly has skills that are valuable in the AFL. Had pretty low possession counts in a lot of the NEAFL games I saw. Did have some big games though.

Glad we didn't pick Bowes with 8 and Scheer with 10 as some people suggested a few weeks ago. Think in the 60's he will prove to be a steal.

Those of you that have'nt seen Scheer play much , he has perfected the Joel Selwood head high tackle free , gets a shizen amount of free kicks , he's a smart player.

He was also hailed the next Michael Voss as a 16 year old. Big shoes to fill. I think he isn't at Vossy's class level, but he's at least as tough and possibly even a better overhead mark at the same age.

Looking forward to seeing this bloke, play on the weekend. Hopefully he shows the footy world, that he ain't the 69th best kid of the 2016 draft and hopefully get the win. Come on young lad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back