Remove this Banner Ad

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I still don't know what you mean 😂

I know for example a lot of Ash Taylor’s problems happened because of himself and his family interacting with fans and trolls on social media.

Best to stay in the bubble as they call it and not get into a tit for tat with the fans.

If you still don’t get it I’m not clarifying further. Trying to relax ona Friday arvo here.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
I know for example a lot of Ash Taylor’s problems happened because of himself and his family interacting with fans and trolls on social media.

Best to stay in the bubble as they call it and not get into a tit for tat with the fans.

If you still don’t get it I’m not clarifying further. Trying to relax ona Friday arvo here.
I get what you are saying, I just dont know why you are saying it. No worries, all good. Enjoy your arvo!

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
I Can send in 17er?
To quote the Simpsons
Release the 17er
0A21E7D3-BED7-441C-92D6-6D4C8FE65DAA.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Tasmanians love to migrate to QLD.
Very true. Just look at the Riewoldt family who all started at the Clarence footy club in Hobart before moving to the GC.

Ray Riewoldt started it in the early 1980s when he began playing footy for Coolangatta. Chris Riewoldt (father of Jack) made his way to the Coast in 1991 when he captain-coached Cooly and Peter Riewoldt was a three time premiership player with Southport before finishing up at Coolangatta as well. I'm fairly sure Joe Riewoldt (Nick's father) also played for Cooly. Some stayed on the GC and some went back to Tassie but the point is they all lived here.

Back on topic. Really looking forward to seeing Hugh strut his stuff in the red, gold and blue. I think he could be a real weapon for us as a third tall forward.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Hugh's Grandfathers bio, pretty good pedigree
Sure is, triple premiership player.
Any chance Hugh gets to experience one?! Probably not but we can dream.
Lets hope he settles on the coast so in 15 years his young one can be running around in our academy with three generations of AFL pedigree behind him.

boffo

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
All the best for the the mighty Thor at GCS. He's a classy up-beat guy who has some great attributes (best tackler in our team and so good inside).

I can tell you most Crows fans wanted to keep him, but now we're going for a rebuild they decided to make only limited offers to anyone 27 or over (having made bif mistakes with long term offers to Gibbs, Betts and Jenkins ).

He's definitely going to be an asset for you guys.

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sure is, triple premiership player.
Any chance Hugh gets to experience one?! Probably not but we can dream.
Lets hope he settles on the coast so in 15 years his young one can be running around in our academy with three generations of AFL pedigree behind him.
think he has plans to go back to New Mexico and coach college basketball, doubt he will do that after they raise kids here and settle, his missus is a Seppo but loves the coast and surfing

Great buy in from this bloke, genuinely excited to see what he will bring to the table for us next season. He seems to be stoked to be apart of our team and be playing for us, this is what we need from all of our players - a genuine hunger and desire to be apart of our team and drive for future success. We are definitely building a great culture within the 4 walls despite what the media are saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back