Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

DsmX-JxVAAA8pRp.jpg:large

Will definitely bring some excitement to suns games.

Looking forward to him the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he an upgrade on Fish Matera?
Have seen a lot of footage and watched the U18 champ games.

Comparative to Matera he has much better agility and evasion through traffic and he can sidestep people very comfortably. Reminds me a fair bit of Jade Gresham in that regard and his ability to change direction is unparalleled in this years draft. His midfield scope is also a lot higher although more dangerous up the field. His hands overhead are actually a massive strength and he has a fair bit more pure athleticism than Matera. His field kicking for mine probably not quite as good nor his accuracy on goal, but he’ll find opportunity more often than Matera ever did.

All in all, projects to be a massive upgrade.

Have seen a lot of footage and watched the U18 champ games.

Comparative to Matera he has much better agility and evasion through traffic and he can sidestep people very comfortably. Reminds me a fair bit of Jade Gresham in that regard and his ability to change direction is unparalleled in this years draft. His midfield scope is also a lot higher although more dangerous up the field. His hands overhead are actually a massive strength and he has a fair bit more pure athleticism than Matera. His field kicking for mine probably not quite as good nor his accuracy on goal, but he’ll find opportunity more often than Matera ever did.

All in all, projects to be a massive upgrade.
I think he was being faeceitious given Rankine is that much better.

It's like comparing Lemmens to Clayton Oliver.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn’t get too excited about these videos

Remember this
http://m.goldcoastfc.com.au/video/2016-11-25/suns-tv-jack-scrimshaw
Good thing about our newest draftees though is that IMO they’re all capable of playing a lot of senior football earlier in the piece than Scrimshaw, so hopefully they’re less likely to get frustrated being stuck in the NEAFL.
All except Ben King have already played against men. I can even see Ben getting a few games later in the year to get a taste if the coaches think he’s physically ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back